TITAN Survival's products are trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts all around the world, because our superior quality means Superior Performance.
Our patented SurvivorCord integrates 3 potential life-saving survival strands into our Top-Rated MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord. Our paracord is made from 100% Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. We've then included a single strand of waxed jute for starting fires, a 25 lb. mono-filament fishing line, and a wire that can be used for snares, conductive wire, and other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is also known as Survival Cord.
With a Minimum Tensile Strength of 550 lbs., SurvivorCord is perfect for:- Tying down items to your car or backpack.
- Hanging a rucksack from a tree or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
- Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
- In addition to its general utility functions, Titan Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
- When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
- "The guts", or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
- Slowly lowering y equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
- Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
- Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We confidently back all TITAN products with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try TITAN Survival today and you'll never purchase another brand again!Read More »