NoCry Cut Resistant Protective Work Gloves with Rubber Grip Dots. Tough and Durable Stainless Steel Material, EN388 Certified. 1 Pair. White, Size Large
Sale Price: $15.49
Eligible For Free Shipping
A new type of knitted work glove
Cuts and bruises from rough or sharp edges are the most common type of hand injuries in working environments. Regular knitted work gloves offer little to no protection against these types of injuries. NoCry cut resistant work gloves are made to be better. A unique blend of hi-tech materials offers superior protection against cut related accidents and makes the gloves over 5 times more durable than regular knitted work gloves.
Stay safe whatever you do
The level of comfort and protection these gloves provide allow you to use them for many different purposes around the house or at work. NoCry gloves are well breathable and won't make your hands sweat even when you have to wear them for a long time. Ergonomic design makes them fit comfortably and lets you perform precision demanding tasks with ease. While using the gloves you can feel safer and be more efficient .
Firm grip and quality build
Good grip makes work more effective. The palm and finger areas of NoCry work gloves are covered with high quality silicon dots, sticking themselves to whatever you're grabbing or holding. This enables you to grab objects with ease and work faster, longer, and safer.
No-hassle refund and exchange policy
We're focusing on the quality of our gloves. All of our gloves are backed up by our no-hassle NoCry guarantee. Should there be an issue with your gloves we'll replace them for free or give you your money back.
Click the orange "Add to Cart" button to order your NoCry gloves now!
- Innovative blend of high quality materials makes these gloves extremely tough and durable, while still offering a great level of breathability, comfort, and dexterity
- Offering supreme protection against sharp edges, objects, and blades; these gloves have been awarded with the highest cut protection rating available, CE EN388 Level 5
- High quality and durable silicon dots make gripping awkward objects easier than with your bare hands, allowing you to focus completely on the task at hand
- Designed especially for jobs where you need to handle rough objects, come into contact with sharp edges or blades, or protect your hands against cuts and bruises
- Ideal gloves for food processing, woodworking and whittling, roofing, as well as handling glass, landscaping, and construction